The Coalition for Juvenile Justice is a proud partner in the ACT 4 Juvenile Justice Working Group—providing collaborative leadership to ensure a strong and progressive reauthorization of the JJDPA, in concert with the following organizations among others:
Using survey input and many months of discussion among national organizations, the Act 4 Juvenile Justice working group has completed a consensus document that embodies a “Statement of Principles” for JJDPA reauthorization that the group wishes to communicate to members of Congress. The Act 4 Juvenile Justice campaign is now circulating the “Statement” for sign-ons from national, state and local organizations. Click below to view a PDF of the "Statement."
- American Bar Association
- Campaign for Youth Justice
- Center for Children’s Law and Policy (formerly Youth Law Center)
- Chapin Hall Child Research Center
- Child Welfare League of America
- Children’s Defense Fund
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice
- Council of Juvenile Correctional Administrators
- Girls Inc.
- Justice Policy Institute
- National Network for Youth
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- National Juvenile Defender Center
- National Juvenile Justice Network
- Mental Health America (formerly National Mental Health Association)
- W. Haywood Burns Institute
 JJDPA Statement of Principles
For more information and to become a signatory to the Statement of Principles, contact  email@example.com.